Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Get together......

Last week we went to EKM...Chathu, Geo, Mallan, grito and me...ok we will call it a get-together. But it was more of a sleep-wake up-eat-sleep-playing cards cycle. All my plans when i had started from TVM are still plans....may be some other time.
Food from Abad was good. Then that match between Blake and Nadal, it was very exciting..Blake played very well, calmly..after each winning shot when the camera man focuses on him i felt that calmness..and i was praying for him :-).

I started reading "Unbearble lightness of being" and it is more of an analysis than a story. In the first part Mialn introduces the characters and in the second part he is analysing each one, and i felt like at times the analysis is too much..

Last part of our trip was in Janashadabdy with Geo sitting next to me and Grito next to him and a girl sitting opposite :-). But somebody in between was blocking our view :-(. My attention shifted to outside rain, and I was thinking of my train journeys to Kuttippuram.......

P.S :- For those who donno abt Kuttippuram, it is a nice place in Malappuram district in the banks of Bharathappuzha. I did my engineering from M.E.S College of engineering kuttippuram. That four years gave me lot of expieriences...changed me a lot..gave me wonderful friends..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet memories :)

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home