Thursday, September 22, 2005

The ringing of the division bell had begun

I felt a weight inside..it is getting heavier. Nothing to do, I mean nothing interesting to do. So I dint go home, waiting for channu and bchy. It is 9.53pm…ok I will listen to Pink Floyd for sometime.


The grass was greener
The light was brighter
With friends surrounded
The nights of wonder

*
*
*

I lowered the side windows…wind was so cool…I could feel the coldness inside, I wished if I could pause that moment…how many times I had wished to do that?...

we were driving to Paravoor…it was around 1 am..bchy, channu, B and me.
And I heard the division bell ringing…….

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

But, moments like those ARE, paused and saved into your memory, right?

1:19 AM  
Blogger Me Talking... said...

Hmm...
Now i am waiting for such moments :-)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home