Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sine waves

I thought “I am very happy, everything looks interesting and things are just right for me”. Ok, it was two three days back, and I told this to one of my friends.

Yesterday evening I was standing outside around 6.00 pm…those things which were quite interesting to me two days back dint change a bit….but I am not at all feeling that those things are interesting anymore, I wondered, what made me to have a feeling like this. Nothing changed but still…I tried hard to think and find out what could be the issue…but failed miserably…..

Now I hope for another day, when everything again looks interesting to me…..but still, what makes the same things interesting one day and the exactly opposite feeling another day…Hmm its like a sine wave and it goes on forever…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It quite normal. We all feel like this.Some inexplicable things are thre that changes our moods.
That should be there, Else what is life all about ? :-)

11:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Inexplicable? I'm not sure I agree 100%.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Me Talking... said...

Hmm..but atleast incurable :-)

3:17 AM  
Blogger mowgz said...

hey, its time for ur next blog.... goa ??

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home