Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dreams..


I was feeling feverish, I asked channu to get some tablets when he comes, and after that I went to my room, switched on the tube light, the fan. I started reading One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest…the chief was moping as usual and it is time for having the tablets….he refused to take the tablets and he was forced to take it….he felt sleepy……..then after some time the nurse woke me up she is asking me to take the tablets.….NOOOOOOOO..i wont take it…to hell with the tablets….the Nurse had a weird look in her face ..”I went all the way to Sreekariyam to get this, you must take it”..eh?? I wondered…she went to Sreekariyam!!!!!......something is wrong…but I couldn’t figure out what went wrong….and I took the tablets….


Next day morning I thought about last night’s incidents…….ohhhhh..it was channu with my tablets, who asked to me to take the tablets….:-)

6 Comments:

Blogger mowgz said...

paavam channu..

3:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You better finish that book quickly or we're not having you in the house. You could try other things that chief did for a change.. mopping the floor, for instance ;-)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Me Talking... said...

Finished...vegam theernnu poyedai.. :-(.
I will consider the things that Mack tried out ;-). (No..it is not toilet cleaning)

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pavam channu ..enthayalum nice joke :)

-Anne

1:55 AM  
Blogger SNM said...

Which is the next book? Do give the poor guys a warning :)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Liked the new template and inclusion of pictures!

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home