Saturday, February 17, 2007

Little Things..



Evening sky always amazed me with its strange, beautiful and wonderful patterns everyday. One day I was just trying to look closer . And this is what happened …

I went out with my digi-cam. From balcony I had a neat view of the evening sky, took some snaps, stood there for some time. I was waiting to see how the sky evolves to its new self. But it never revealed that evolving process ….

After some time, I went inside copied the snaps to my laptop to see if I got something close to the original.

Again when I am back, it is all changed!!, to its entire new self….

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very good feeling and a lovely thot to be pondered over !!!!!

4:17 AM  
Blogger Me Talking... said...

Thanks Anonymous :)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home