Sunday, May 21, 2006

Melancholy Me..

We were playing and I was fielding in long on, the weather is just wonderful, cloudy, a vast space around and you will feel that space, and a few drops fell on my face. Long time since I had this feeling.

I am feeling some kind of calmness, I took a deep breath, and it is cold. I knew that it will all come out now. Yea it is coming. There is a very deep connection between your inner feelings and nature; I think it is like this for many of us. I wanted to go home, no its not just home sickness, it is something else, more than that. Even if I am at home I am pretty sure that I will have this same feeling. So I think hard to find out what it is. No it is waste, ‘coz I tried it so many times and there is no clear answer. But I like this feeling somehow, just sit quietly, keep a pen with you, sometimes you will be able to write down something.

But it is of no use, since you will never get that same feeling by reading that after some days.
All this may feel so strange and stupid then.

But I believe these stupidities is the real you, yea he is never worried about stupidities.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rain, by the window pane...
Rain, while in school, those boring hours, staring outside into the little splashing pools of water...
Rain, while you sat at home, discovering the depths of literature...
Rain, with music...
Rain, in the car...
Rain, while standing alone in the crowd, at office...
And now again rain, in another different wardrobe...

When do you stop discovering rain?

10:43 PM  
Blogger mowgz said...

rain, rain, come again!
"P", "P", write again !!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home