Sunday, April 23, 2006

Evening Walks

Went for an evening walk after a long time, last time it was from Bhavani to technopark club (or in kadakkal). But every time it was very relaxing, I forget everything, evening sky and sun painted a perfect set for everything.

During school days I used to go for a walk with my friend, first we will meet in temple then from there we have no clear plans, just walk, “kanda vazhikaliloode”,

Later it became an unavoidable part of my life; every evening I felt uneasy inside my home, felt uneasy in doing anything and I will go for a walk and it solved everything. I was discovering an important part of my life. It is like, me talking to myself; to evening sun; to nature and all of them consoling me and making me feel happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

bhavani to technopark club... yeah! :D that's certainly an interesting route. Or rather, was.

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!
could u please tell me what angane and ananae mean in Malayalam?
thanx a looot!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Me Talking... said...

I assume that u r asking the meaning of "angane angane"...

what is the conext?

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home